Join us for Summer Horseback Riding Camps 2018
Join Us For Haverhill Summer Camps!
Haverhill Equestrian invites all children who want to learn more about riding and horse care to join us for camp this summer near Richmond. We keep camp enrollment small with an average of 10 kids so our trainers can provide each student with individualized instruction.
Summer camp is open for all kids aged 6-16, beginner to advanced, with no prior horse experience necessary. Campers will have a riding lesson, complete the daily care for their assigned horses, make arts and crafts, play games, and participate in a demo for friends and family at the end of the week. We will also have pool time weather permitting!
Please fill out and mail both the camp application and waiver liability located at the top with $100 deposit.
Times and Cost
Camp runs Monday through Friday and campers have an option of full day camp which is $450 or a half day camp which is $385. Full Day is from 9:00-4:00 and half day is from 9:00-2:00. A non-refundable $100 deposit is due at enrollment.
Receive a $25 discount for any of the following! (Only one discount per session please.)
-Early signup (by June 1st)
-Referring a friend
– Signing up for multiple sessions.
What to Bring
- Camp is held rain or shine; we have a covered arena for shade and shelter!
- Please bring water to drink, because juice attracts insects. Refill water is available; bottled water is $1.00.
- Sunscreen should be applied prior to arrival and brought with campers to re-apply during the day.
- Long pants—no capris, no shorts—are required for riding. Leggings, tights or jeans are acceptable.
- A change of clothes for afternoon activities is advisable.
- Paddock boots or closed shoes with a hard sole and heel are required.
- Riders should have their own helmets. Please let us know if you’ll need to borrow. Long hair should be in a pony tail so a helmet can fit comfortably.
- No jewelry please.